I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Ajoobacats Blog. Thank you very much I am honoured and delighted.
The Liebster award is an award created by bloggers and it helps making new friends in the blogging community.
Rules of Engagement:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer .
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Thanks Ajoobacats for nominating me! I loved your questions and am looking forward to seeing everyones answers to mine!
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? it’s awesome knowing that people are reading what I have written, it’s also fun interacting with other bloggers
2. What is your favourite holiday destination? The Lake District.
3. What was your favourite book before you hit your teens? I loved all the Babysitters Club books and couldn’t possibly choose a favourite!
4. Is there an author/book that really moved you? If so who/what and why? Apart from the bible I would have to say Whose Child is This? By Bill Wilson and Chasing the Dragon by Jackie Pullinger
5. What are your views on ebook readers? I have one and love it, the only annoying thing is I can’t pass on books I’ve loved to friends and family.
6. Can you read with the TV on and totally get into the book you’re reading? Yep, do it all the time.
7. What was your favourite book you had to read in high/secondary school? Of Mice and Men By John Steinbeck
8. If you could choose to be fluent in another language, which one would you choose and why? I started learning Japanese in school and would love to have continued with it, but couldn’t because my family moved across the country.
9. Do you find cooking stressful or satisfying? Loads of fun!
10. Do you enjoy interacting with your blog readers? Yep.
11. What’s your biggest phobia? Not sure if this counts, but I have to be worried about my husband a lot what with him being a fireman.
I Nominate the following 11 Bloggers:
My Questions For You
If you could be born in any period of history, when would you choose?
What are you most proud of doing?
What’s your favourite book?
Why did you start blogging?
What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
Do you have any pets?
if you read the bible, what is your favourite verse?
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What is your most treasured possession?
What could you eat every day for the rest of your life?
What is your favourite board game?